Thanksgiving is just around the corner and all of you are busy making choices for the dishes you want to prepare for your loved ones. And just because you plan on making gluten-free dishes it does not mean that they need to be boring. In this post, I have listed down 7 of the best gluten-free recipes that you can prepare for Thanksgiving. I have found them from all over the internet including some from Pinterest. If you want to go in detail about each recipe then you can click on the link given below each image.
1. Gluten-Free Vegetarian Stuffing with Brussels Sprouts and Cranberries
Check the full recipe at Heartbeet Kitchen.
2. Pumpkin Swirled Mashed Potatoes
Check the full recipe here.
3. Harvest Quinoa Salad
Check the full recipe at Recipe Runner.
4. Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
Check the full recipe at The Healthy Maven.
5. Nutty Wild Rice and Shredded Brussels Sprout Stuffed Mini Pumpkins
Check the full recipe at Half-Baked Harvest.
6. Roasted Acorn Squash with Wild Rice Pistachio Stuffing
Check the full recipe at A Couple Cooks.
7. Sautéed Green Beans with Mushrooms and Caramelized Leeks
Check the full recipe at Tasty Yummies.
8. Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta
Check the full recipe at Peas & Crayons.
9. Healthy Green Bean Casserole
Check the full recipe at Hummusapien.